- “ Is it possible to leave the hotel during my visit?”
- Yes, but please leave your room key at the front desk.
- “Do you have rooms for 3 or more people?”
- Unfortunately our rooms can only accommodate up to 2 people.
- “Do your rooms have Wi-Fi connection?”
- Yes, all of our rooms come with complimentary Wi-Fi. Please note that we do not offer a computer rental service.
- “Are there any parking lots / convenience stores near the hotel?”
- Yes, there are several paid parking lots nearby (no hotel parking available).
Please check our map for information on nearby paid parking lots and convenience stores.
- “Is there a refrigerator in the room?”
- Yes, all of our rooms come equipped with a refrigerator which is free for guests to use.
- “Do you offer any amenities for staying overnight?”
- We have several amenities available to rent, but we do not offer amenities specifically for guests staying overnight.
- “How long are your rest hours and free time? ”
- This depends on the type of room you select. Please check our Rates & Room Types.
- “Do you accept payments by credit card?”
- Yes, we accept VISA,MasterCard,American Express, DC,UC,Diners Club,
Discover and Union Pay.
- “Is it possible to book a room in advance?”
- Only our membership can do it except Friday, Saturday and days before holidays.
- “ Is it possible to stay for more than one night in a row?”
- Yes, it is possible, but guests will need to settle their room fees every 24 hours.
- “What time do overnight stays end?”
- On weekdays overnight stays last from 20:00-11:00 (Evening Hours).
On Fridays and holidays, overnight stays all last from 22:00-11:00. On Saturday from 22:00-10:00 and On Sunday and holidays from 19:00-11:00.
- “Do you offer any special birthday benefits?”
- We are currently in the process of considering whether to offer any such benefits.
- “When does free time last until?”
- Our apologies, but we do not offer guidance regarding the duration of free time.
- “Do you sell emergency underclothing and umbrellas etc.?”
- We offer a useful vending service for items necessary for emergency stays and sudden downpours etc.
Please see the services & facilities page for more details.